The goal of IMCHC’s associate board is to engage young professionals in our advocacy and program activities in order to build greater capacity and new, engaged membership.
Associate board members have the opportunity to gain valuable skills in policy development and learn about cutting-edge public health topics, while volunteering with a statewide nonprofit organization and making new friends!
"Bags for Babies" Fundraiser
Requirements for Membership:
- Become a member of IMCHC (for a nominal fee of $50/ students $25)
- Attend bimonthly meetings after work
- Organize annual June Associate Board Fundraiser
- Help organize policy panels or discussions
- Planning our June Associate Board Fundraiser
- Participate in advocacy activities – attend an advocacy day, take e-action, participate in an in-district meeting with your local elected official
- Coordinate networking events to recruit additional volunteers for IMCHC’s work
- Participate in book group discussions
View a full listing of the Associate Board members»
Upcoming Meeting Date:
February 19, 2013
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
IMCHC Office | 1256 W. Chicago Ave. | Chicago, IL
For more information and to RSVP please contact Lilah Handler.